Internet and Business Online - Some People Just Don't Want Success

Believe it or not, some people don't want success. Think I'm kidding? Let me tell you something. A lot of folks talk a really good game. They say how they'd do anything for success. But when it comes down to the brass tactics, they're no place to be found. They don't respond to your communications or anything. After reading this article and a few true stories, you'll realize that what I am saying is true. Some people really won't do what it takes to be successful.
A long time ago, I offered coaching to a class of 20 students. It was truly the deal of a lifetime. These people all said that they wanted to succeed and would do anything to succeed. So I wrote up a game plan for the 30 days... yes... 30 days...and gave it to each one. It was quite extensive and covered a number of topics from business planning to copywriting. I left no stone unturned. Well, when the 30 days ended, out of the 20 people in the class, only ONE actually finished the whole course. That's it...ONE. I have no idea what happened to the rest of them. Some, I never heard from after the FIRST DAY.
More recently, actually it's going on right now, somebody at the Warrior Forum made an offer to one lucky person to give them free hosting. Other people chipped in other services and I even offered free coaching for seven whole days. The package was incredible. Two days into the offer, there was ONE person who even applied. Here we have a forum full of new people looking to have some success and two days into the offer, we had ONE person apply for it. The apathy is just amazing. You would have thought they'd be coming out of the woodwork BEGGING for this offer.
Finally, my favorite story is the one where I actually offered to setup this guy's business for him. I'm talking about hosting, a site, a product...everything. I was going to do all the work and get him up and running so that everything would run on autopilot. All he had to do was sit back and collect the money. Yes, it was a personal friend of mine. I don't do this for everybody. Guess what? He turned me down. He said he didn't have the time. What? Didn't have the time to sit back and collect money?
I'm telling you folks. Some people do NOT want to succeed. I don't know if it's because they're afraid of success or what, but some people would rather be failures.
Hard to believe, but true.